SysInfoTools DBF Recovery tool can fix high-level of corruption from DBF files and recover your crucial data and information from them. It supports all popular Database programs, such as: dBase II, IV, V, Microsoft Visual FoxPro (all versions), Clipper, dBFast, CodeBase, MultiBase, dBXL, Arago, etc. The tool intensively scans corrupted DBF file and recovers all the file items from the file. You can check the preview of your recovered data in the preview pane. If corruption is severe in your DBF file, the alignment of your records and entries may be misplaced. You can adjust the misplaced alignment by using Right and Left keys. This tool creates a new file to save the recovered data. The new file can be saved either in DBF or MDB format at user-defined location. Any technical and non-technical user can use this tool with ease as it does not require any technical expertise.
Key features of SysInfoTools DBF Database Recovery software are:
- Performs maximum possible recovery from corrupted DBF file in just no time
- Recovers table name, column name, indexes, primary key, candidate key, foreign key, unique key and regular key
- Users can search the DBF files from the system directory in an automation mode
- Identifies DBF files of dBase II, IV, V, Visual FoxPro, Clipper, dBFast, CodeBase, MultiBase, dBXL, Arago, etc.
- Allows users to load schema from another DBF file for an effective recovery
- Corrects the misaligned entries and columns of corrupted DBF file
- Users can preview the recovered data in the preview pane
- Saves recovered data into a new file of DBF and MDB formats
- Safe and easy-to-use tool, i.e. does not require any technical expertise
- Compatible with all major versions of Windows Operating Systems