SysInfoTools OpenOffice Writer Recovery is an effective and
advanced recovery/ repair solution which helps users to recover/repair their data from inaccessible ODT files. It performs a
quick recovery action of ODT files in which maximum data can be repaired without affecting their originality and integrity. ODT
(Open Document Text) file which is created by OpenOffice Writer works exactly like MS Word’s Doc file.
OpenOffice Writer Recovery successfully recovers the ODT files which have been badly
corrupted and can’t be accessed due to following reasons:
- Sometimes there could be virus attack
or Trojan infection.
can be corrupted due to sudden power failure of system.
- Improperly system shut down can also be
the reason of corruption.
- Unwanted problem in storage media plays
a lead role in corruption.
- Format conversion can also affect ODT files, and many more.
Just have a look on the errors which will be shown on the screen when ODT file gets corrupted:
- “The file is corrupt and therefore
cannot be reopened. Should OpenOffice.org repair the file?”
- “General Input and output Error.”
- “The file could not be repaired
therefore cannot be opened.”
- "Unable to read file."
SysInfoTools OpenOffice Writer Recovery helps users to fix all those error from their corrupt ODT files. It uses an advanced technique to scan the corrupt ODT files and after then it recovers the maximum possible data from those files. It is read-only in nature as it never affects the content of the data and files’ structure.
Just have a look on the features of SysInfoTools OpenOffice Writer Recovery:
Key features of SysInfoTools Writer Repair:
- Efficiently recovers unreadable data
from inaccessible ODT files.
- Supports single or multiple ODT files’
recovery at the same point of time.
- Supports recovery on any version of
OpenOffice software, i.e. v1.0, 1.1, 2.0, 2.0.1, 2.0.3, 3.0,
3.2, 3.3 and 3.4.
- Recovers text, text formatting, page
orientations, page layout, graphics, images, headers,
footers, Unicode characters, hyperlinks, image objects,
special characters, tables and every other item of the
- Shows the review of recovered files in
two forms: Text Form and Images Form.
- Allows users to save the recovered
files in two files’ formats: ODT and HTML.
- Doesn’t require any installed
- Very easy to use, i.e. no extra
technical is required.
- Highly compatible with almost all operating systems, i.e. Windows 7, Vista, 2003, XP, and 2000.
- Now interface of the software has been
changed with some more attractive and friendly features.
- Now users can select two recovery modes for ODT files’ recovery:
- Standard Mode: Helps users to extracts data and images
from corrupt ODT files.
- Advanced Mode: Helps users to scan corrupt ODT files and create new fully repaired ODT file.
- Shows the preview of recovered files in two forms: Text Form and Images Form.
- Allows users to save the recovered files in two files’ formats: ODT and HTML.