PST File Repair software of SysInfoTools helps you repair corrupted or damaged Outlook .pst files. The software efficiently scans a corrupt .pst file within a few minutes and recovers maximum possible data from it. It can recover all crucial emails and other mailbox folders, such as: calendars, contacts, tasks, journals, appointments, RSS feeds, recurrence and all the attachments which are attached to your emails. It also restores your deleted emails from corrupt as well as normal .pst files and the data which have been deleted or emptied from the Deleted Items box. All the recovered data are restored into a new file and this new file can be saved in different formats like: EML, DBX, MSG, PST, MBOX and Archive (.eml, .vcf, .ics and .txt) format.
While using MS Outlook, you must have faced some problems and corruption is one of them. MS Outlook .pst file is not immune to corruption therefore, it can be corrupted or damaged at any time. If you are trying to open a corrupt .pst file, you may receive an error message saying the file is corrupted or damaged and cannot be opened. There are numerous factors which are responsible for .pst file corruption, such as:
- An oversized PST file,
- Virus attacks on incoming and outgoing mails,
- Abrupt termination of MS Outlook application,
- Improper system shutdown.
- Weak or interrupted internet connection,
- Network failure while uploading or downloading PST files,
- Hard disk drive (HDD) failure, etc.
SysInfoTools PST File Repair software helps you repair your corrupt .pst files and recover your crucial data from them. The software is safe and easy-to-use application therefore, it does not require any technical knowledge. It can easily fix any level of corruption from .pst file and resolves all the errors from the file. The software is available with demo version that can be freely downloaded and used to examine the software before purchasing its full version.
The key features of SysInfoTools PST File Repair software are mentioned below:
- Recovers corrupt and unreadable PST files of both formats (ANSI and Unicode).
- Supports Compressible Encryption, High Encryption and No Encryption.
- Recovers all the mail box items and their properties from corrupted PST file.
- Supports recovery of Unicode characters from corrupted PST files.
- Supports PST recovery in three recovery modes, i.e. Standard Mode, Advanced Mode and Deep Mode with "Handle Alignment errors is PST files" feature.
- Saves recovered data in MS Outlook and Outlook Express file formats. MSG and PST format of MS Outlook and DBX and EML format of Outlook Express.
- Allows users to select the date range for saving the recovered data. "Save between selected date range" will save only the data between the selected date range and "Do not save between selected date range" will save all the recovered data except the data of selected date range.
- Supports all major versions of MS Outlook and Windows Operating Systems.
- Supports previewing of recovered data before saving them.
- Available with free demo version to examine its features and functionalities.
Some updated features of SysInfoTools PST File Repair v2.0 software are mentioned below:
- Generates a Log file of PST recovery process at user defined location.
- Search Messages feature helps you search particular email messages from .pst file.
- Export feature helps you save the listed data into an HTML file.
- Supports saving snapshot of PST recovery process and loading saved snapshot of PST recovery process.
- Now users can save recovered items one by one in EML or MSG format by right-clicking on the items.
- Now recovered data can be saved in six different formats: EML, DBX, MSG, PST, MBOX and Archive (.eml, .vcf, .ics and .txt) format.