Select this option to split large size PST file into single PST file on the basis of selected sender or receiver email ID. A new PST file will contain emails of selected email ID. Splitting process does not effect data integrity of original file content of original PST files will remain unaffected.
- Launch SysInfoTools PST Split software the window shown below pops up.
- Click on Select File button to select the PST file that you want to Split.
- Selected file is listed in the main window, then click on the Next button.
- Selected file is listed in the main window along with its location, file type, file size and total mails contained in the PST file, then click on the Next button.
- Select the option Split PST File by Sender Email id.
- In this window select email-id(s) to split PST file.
- Click on Browse button to select the destination path where you want to save the output PST files.
- Select the destination path where you want to save the output PST files.
- Selected location listed in the main window, then click on the Split PST File Button button.
- Please wait while saving process finished.
- After the successful split process, software will display the following message.