Select this option to split large size PST file into output PST files on the basis of selected folders. This option will create separate PST file for every selected folder. Splitting process does not effect data integrity of original file. Content of original PST file will remain unaffected.
- Click the select file button to select and list the PST document for split process. After listing the PST file, click the Next button to continue.
- Click on Select File button to select the PST file that you want to Split.
- Selected file is listed in the main window, then click on the Next button.
- Selected file is listed in the main window along with its location, file type, file size and total mails contained in the PST file, then click on the Next button.
- Select the option Create Separate PST File for Every selected Folder.
- Click on Browse button to select the destination path where you want to save the output PST files.
- Select the destination path where you want to save the output PST files.
- Selected location listed in the main window, then click on the Split PST File Button button.
- Please wait while saving process finished.
- After the successful split process, software will display the following message.