Select this option to split original PDF file into given number of pages. For example 1 number of pages entered is 4, then the original PDF files will get split into multiple PDF files in which each out PDF file content 4 pages.
Click Start > All Programs > SysInfoTools PDF Split and Merge > SysInfoTools PDF Split and Merge.
Main window of the software will appear.Select the Split PDF file option and click the Next button to continue. Split PDF File window will appear
- Click the select file button to select and list the PDF document for split process. After listing the PDF file, click the Next button to continue.
- Click on Select File button to select the PDF file that you want to Split.
- Selected file is listed in the main window, then click on the Next button:
- Selected file is listed in the main window along with its location, size and the number of pages contained in the PDF file, then click on the Next button:
- Select the option Split PDF File by number of pages.
- Click on Browse button to select the destination folder wher you want to save the output PDF files.
- After the successful split process, software will display the following message: