SysInfoTools OST File Recoverysoftware repairs corrupt Outlook OST files and recovers your email messages and other mailbox items from them. It is one of the most prominent and effective solutions to repair the corrupt OST databases of Outlook Exchange. By using this software, you can restore your precious mailbox data which include email messages, calendar, contacts, appointments, reminders, meetings, tasks, journals, notes etc.
SysInfoTools OST File Repair software works intensively under these situations when an OST file is corrupted or damaged due to:
- Virus attacks or Trojan Infection
- Improper system shutdown due to sudden power failure
- Abruptly termination of MS Outlook program
- Hard drive malfunctions or failure or HDD contains bad sectors
- Network failure while synchronizing OST files
- Software collision or malfunction, etc.
SysInfoTools OST File Repair software helps you fix any level of corruption from OST files and restores maximum data from them. All the errors, which take place at time of corruption, can be successfully resolved by using this software.
The key features of SysInfoTools OST File Recovery software are mentioned below:
- Repairs severely corrupted .ost files of MS Outlook Exchange.
- Performs OST file recovery in three modes: Standard, Advanced and Deep Mode.
- Handles alignment errors in .ost files with all three recovery modes.
- Search option enables users search particular emails or items from selected mailbox folder.
- Exportfeature helps users save all the listed data of a mailbox folder into an HTML file.
- Supports saving a snapshot of OST recovery process and loading the saved snapshot.
- Saves log file of OST recovery process at user desired location in text format.
- Supports previewing of recovered data before saving them to a new file.
- Allows users to save recovered data with a unique “Date Range” feature, which has two options: “Save between selected date range” and “Do not save between selected data range”.
- Supports OST file conversion into different formats: PST & MSG of MS Outlook, DBX & EML of Outlook Express, MBOX and Archive (.eml, .vcf, .icf and .txt) format.