Discuss your problem related to data and file recovery here.
I have instaled free hide folder and hided a file but due to some virus problem I have to format my C drive
but my folder was in D drive. Obiously after formating the free hide folder software disappears and I had
forgotten to unhide the folder before fomatting. Now I need the folder but cant get it.
Please help me to find the folder
Ricky G. Marion
- Posts: 25
- Joined: Mon Mar 24, 2014 6:33 am
Please follow the given instruction i hope these will help you:
1. Open up the "Control Panel"
2. Click on "Folder Options"
3. select the "view" tab
4. Under "Advanced Settings" you should see "Show Hidden Files and Folders"
5. Select it, hit apply and you should be good to go and you may also need to uncheck "Hide protected operating system files"
then you may proceed for a search.
- Posts: 32
- Joined: Tue Mar 25, 2014 6:18 am
Return to Data Recovery- Help Forum
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest