Help on PDF repair tool

General discussion on Adobe Acrobat, Adobe Reader and PDF files.

Help on PDF repair tool

Postby pamela » Thu Apr 03, 2014 12:27 pm

My PDF file has corrupted. It shows only ## or ?? or $$ type character and I am totally clueless about what to do or what not. Is there any way I can recover original data of my file. I also had a look at the PDF repair tool but not sure if it can help me get my original data back. Admin, I would really appreciate if you can help me in removing these errors and recovering original data. This is very important for me.

Re: Help on PDF repair tool

Postby forforumsysinfo » Fri Apr 11, 2014 6:20 am

As you are seeing unwanted symbols in your PDF file instead of valid text data, this means file has some corruption issues which can not be fixed manually. You need an advanced recovery tool as this would be the last option you are left with.

I can recommend you to try demo version of SysInfoTools PDF Repair tool to preview the recovered data before actual recovery. If you can see your valid text data in the preview window, you can buy its full version to save the data.

To know more about this software and to download its free demo version, you may visit:

Regards. :D
N. Semm
Site Administrator
To know more about Data Recovery Services, visit SysInfoTools Data Recovery & Email Management Services.
Site Admin

Return to Adobe Acrobat & Reader- Help Forum