Blue Screen Error

General discussion on PC Troubleshooting Issues.

Blue Screen Error

Postby brandon21 » Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:21 am

Is there any way that I can use to fix blue screen error or I will have to format it at any cost? I am a media artist and my laptop is full of videos, images and other graphic stuff which takes more space. I can't transfer all of it to other storage media. I can't compromise my data anyway. Please suggest one way in which I don't have to take this to technician.

Re: Blue Screen Error

Postby forforumsysinfo » Fri Apr 11, 2014 6:59 am

I'm really sorry brandon21 that we cannot help you in this matter as you have not mentioned the exact problem here. What happens after receiving the blue screen error? Does your system get automatically rebooted just after the blue screen error? If this happens, follow the steps given below to solve it:

1. Go to the Desktop, right click on My Computer.
2. Click on the Properties.
3. In the System Properties window, click on the Advanced tab or on the Advanced system settings link.
4. In the Advanced tab, click on the Settings button under the Start-up and Recovery.
5. In the Start-up and Recovery window, uncheck the Automatically restart check box.
6. Now click on OK.

Hope the information here would be useful.
Regards. :D
N. Semm
Site Administrator
To know more about Data Recovery Services, visit SysInfoTools Data Recovery & Email Management Services.
Site Admin

Return to General PC Troubleshooting- Help Forum