To create a macro in MS PowerPoint 2007, first you need to save your file in .pptm
file format, and then follow these steps:
- Open your .pptm file, open the Developer tab and click on the View Macros button.
- The Macro dialog box will be opened. Just name your Macro.
- Now click on Create to continue.
- Visual Basic Editor window will be appeared on the screen. There will be two codes: Sub Macro and End Sub. Type the commands between these two codes.
- Now save the macro by pressing Ctrl+S.
- You can close the editor window by pressing Alt+Q or select Close and Return to Microsoft PowerPoint from File menu.
Your Macro has been created successfully. You can use it at any time.
Hope this will be helpful.