virro321_l wrote:Can Windows backup program aka NT-backup be used to backup Microsoft Exchange Server?
Yes, NT-Backup utility, which is an inbuilt backup program of Windows, can be used to backup Microsoft Exchange Server. To backup an exchange server you need to follow these following steps:
- Click on Start > Programs > Accessories > System Tools > Backup.
- Click on Backup tab. In the left pane you will see Microsoft Exchange Server. Expand it and also expand the server branch.
- Now you need to select the items or objects, which you want to backup.
- After selecting them, you need to type the full path and file name of the backup file in the Backup media or file name box.
- Now click on Start Backup. Once it gets completed, close it.
Hope this will be helpful. For more information you may visit this page