PDF stands for Portable Document Format. It was developed by Adobe Systems in the early 1990s. At the time, it is difficult to share documents among different computers without destroying the file formatting. Hence to stabilize and maintain fixed formatting of the document PDF file format is created.
Now comes the question that how to print multiple PDF files at once? But before that, we need to understand some more about PDF. PDF is a file format used for displaying documents in electronic form. It is one of the most widely-used formats.
The Adobe PDFs are used by most of the companies in the business world till today with a little altercation. It is used to save the customers record for future, for saving their own company employee’s records etc.
Advantages of PDF File Format
- It is platform-independent- PDF file works well on different operating systems like Windows, Unix, and Macintosh. These files can be easily shared across different platforms be it Windows or Mac. This could be understood in the way that any files or document in Windows can be easily opened and read on Mac without any formatting.
- It can be password-protected- PDF files can be protected by the password and user can also print the password protected PDF files. In this way, it can save the document from getting into wrong hands and prying eyes. If you are handing over some sensitive information to someone than password protection would ensure that only the person knowing the correct password would be allowed to view the document.
- It is portable- Editing, viewing or converting of PDF files is very easy. Adobe Reader is freely available for doing all these tasks and it will be available for all platforms. Hence you can read those files anywhere.
- Data encryption support is available- PDF offers secure data encryption to transfer the data. The digital signature is also used to confirm a user’s authenticity. Level of security is high hence you can stop worrying about losing your data.
- Maintained document format- When you share your file of doc format from one system to another system, then formatting is usually destroyed. It becomes a little different from the original one.
- Files can be easily compressed- File can be compressed easily in Adobe Reader itself. This is really helpful when we are using graphical features. Compression of files is done in such a way that the quality is not reduced.
- Interactive functions are also supported- Various functions like text, images, graphics, hyperlink, File attachment, music, movies etc are supported in pdf. One can also export and import PDF data in Outlook, Thunderbird etc.
You may also like to read: “How to set a Password for PDF file in Adobe Reader“
Ways to Print Multiple PDF Files at Once
If we have a whole load of PDF files and we need to print those documents, then opening each file individually and printing it is not a feasible option. For example, printing a lot of invoice copies than printing at the same time is the best choice. We’ve cataloged different ways to print many PDF files at once. They ‘re as follows:
Method 1: Batch Printing
- Open Adobe Acrobat 9
- Click open Advanced and then go to Document Processing
- Now open batch processing
- In the Batch Sequences window, select Print All and click Run Sequences button
- Next click OK in Run Sequences Confirmation
- Now go to the folder containing PDF files and select the files you want to print
- Then click on the Select button
Method 2: Print Multiple PDF Files in Windows
- Search all the PDF files in the computer and save it in one folder
- Press “CTRL+A” to select all the files in the folder
- Right-click and select Print. Save the new file name of PDF and then the documents will be printed right-away
Method 3: Combine multiple PDF into one
By combining different PDF into one, you can print a whole lot of documents very easily. For that, you have to take the help of third-party software like PDF Merge Tool and then combine all the PDF and make a single file. After that print, it like any file and it will have the same result.
In this article, we have learned all possible ways to print multiple PDF files at once. In most of the case, while accessing the PDF file, you find ou that PDF file is inaccessible. To solve this situation, you must try the Best PDF Repair Tool to restore PDF from corruption. Hope this article helps you all a lot. Any comments or any doubts please share with us using the comment section.