Microsoft Outlook, commonly used e-mail messaging platform contains numerous types of data files. Microsoft’s Outlook application is the most popular among home users as well as business users. Outlook file is also known as PST files which include contacts, email messages, calendar info, tasks list, notes, etc. Sometimes there is a need to change your email application to IBM Lotus Notes due to migration of email client at workplace, then it will also require changing the format of email files from PST to NSF as Lotus Notes supports NSF format. This conversion needs to use dynamic PST to NSF Converter.
SysInfoTools provides you with the best PST to NSF Converter to help you to save your time and efforts. It also converts corrupt Outlook PST files after intensely scanning and recovering them. Apply this solution by following the correct steps given below:
- Download PST to NSF Converter from SysInfoTools’ website. Install it on your system and follow the instructions given on the installation wizard.
- Launch the PST to NSF Converter on your computer and click on Open button.
- Browse to select PST files, click on Browse button.
- Choose the PST file(s) which you want to convert into NSF format and click on Open.
- Now choose the recovery mode, i.e. either Standard, Advanced or Deep, and click on OK to start scanning process.
- Within a few seconds, the selected PST file will be scanned. Click on OK.
- Click on each mailbox data to see its preview in the preview pane. Then click on Save button.
- Now select the mailbox items which you want to save in the NSF database file. Select other options as well (optional). Click on OK to start the conversion process of PST to NSF.
- You will get a completion message once the process is successfully completed. Click OK and close the application.
PST to NSF Converter safely converts Outlook files into Lotus Notes without changing the content of mailbox file. If you Outlook files are inaccessible due to corruption, then PST to NSF Converter provides three modes of recovery (Standard, Advanced and Deep) to recover data depending up on the corruption level.
Use demo version of this software to go through the working of conversion process and examine its usability by checking the recovered data through preview pane.